Tele-Consultation (International Services)
Have easy access to Singapore's top Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) thanks to tele-consultation services. We strive to make quality TCM more accessible to patients outside Singapore or anywhere else around the world.
What Is Tele-Consultation
TCM Tele-Consultation is an online TCM service which allows you to see a certified TCM Physician without actually having to come to our clinic. Armed with just a mobile phone or laptop, our Singapore-licensed TCM Physicians are able to examine, diagnose, and prescribe Chinese medications virtually.
Many common chronic conditions can be effectively treated through a video consultation. Below are some typical conditions that can be treated via TCM Telemedicine:
Digestive/ Gastrointestinal Issues
Men and Women's Health
Persistent Cough/ Cold/ Flu/ Headache
For conditions that are not listed above, our Physicians will assess your history, current symptoms and any other available documents to determine if your condition is suitable for a video consultation.
How Does It work?
2) We will contact you to confirm tele-consult details.
3) An initial consultation fee of S$30 is required before the tele-consult.
4) Our TCM Physicians will connect with you via your preferred video call.
5) Consultation includes understanding your health history and symptoms you are experiencing.
6) In most cases we will need to do a tongue diagnosis.
7) Discussion of prognosis.
8) Customized medication will be prepared and deliver to your doorstep upon receiving full payment.